Who says happy hour needs to have booze? Ok, ok, so we probably say that…a lot. But, luckily, we are also huge fans of sandwiches so a booze-free, sammie happy hour is one we’ll gladly stand behind. After all, you can always pick up a six pack of Hef or bottle of $4 wine at Trader Joe’s on the way home, right?
Starting today, and happening every Thursday night, Marcona is launching their Sandwich Happy Hour promo. What this means for you: show up to Marcona on a Thursday from 5:00-7:00pm, buy one of the below artfully-crafted gourmet sandwiches and get a 2nd one (of equal or lesser value) for FREE. The available sandwiches start as low as $5, meaning you can score dinner for 2 for $2.50 a piece – insanity! Here’s the list:
- Marcona Chicken Pesto ($9): charred chicken, almond pesto, currant, greens, honey wheat roll
- Bodega ($5): fried egg, thick cut bacon, american cheese, kaiser roll
- BLT ($9): thick cut bacon, greens, jersey tomato, tarragon aioli, pretzel roll
- Turkey Romesco ($9): sliced turkey, red onion, iceberg, romesco, manchego, housemade giardiniera, french baguette
- Tofu Thai ($7): grilled tofu, sweet rice, house made pickling, mushrooms & mung beans, Napa cabbage, yellow curry, pita
- Burlington ($10): roasted mushroom, baby spinach, red onion, paprika aioli, Granny Smith apple, Vermont cheddar, honey wheat roll
2 dinners for the price of one! Take your boyfriend, take your roommate, take your cat, or just eat 2 sandwiches by yourself (we won’t judge you).
Marcona. 7368 Melrose Ave. (323) 951.9991. http://www.marconarestaurant.com/