Mother’s Day is just a week away, have you made plans to spoil your Mommy yet?
(Keep hitting our list back up as we’ll continue to update it up until the big day)
- Circa 55 at the Beverly Hilton, 11am – 4pm. $81/pp ($30 for kiddos under 12). Brunch includes free flowing Prosecco and is served Poolside. No details on the menu yet but their typical Sunday spread includes a bunch of really delightful sounding salads (channeling my mom in that description), lobster rolls, pan seared salmon, hanger steak, breakfast favorites, and an over-the-top dessert assortment.
- Mr. C Beverly Hills, 11am – 4pm. $115/pp ($49 for kiddos 4-12) + $30 for Bottomless Mimosas. Whether or not you spring the extra cash for the bottomless bubbly, Mom will get a free Bellini to start her meal + some free treatments from the GlamSquad. Once buzzed and pampered, you can go attack the buffet, featuring pastas, antipasto, made to order waffles and omelets, fresh seafood, carving stations with roast beef and turkey, and a ton of desserts. (Luckily elastic waist bands and joggers are in right now, so you can still be chic AND comfortable after gorging yourself.)
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills, 11:00am – 8:00pm. $135/pp. ($68 for kiddos). Adult price includes free flowing Nicholas Feuillatte Champagne (that’s the good shit.) This meal is served family style, and includes fancy things the The Crawley family would undoubtedly serve at one of their smashing dinner parties – Cornish Game Hen, Crab Croquettes, Braised Veel, and Cherry Blossom Tarlets. (Yeah, we’re still missing Downton Abbey…)
- The Royce in Pasadena, 11am – 3pm. $92/pp ($40 for kiddos 4-12). Adult price includes free flowing mimosas + bloody marys. No details on the menu yet, but (as always) they are advertising ‘elaborate displays’ of fresh food items.
- The Eclectic in North Hollywood, 11am – 3pm. $27 Brunch, includes any entree + bottomless mimosas, champagne or sangria.
- Stella Barra Pizza in Santa Monica, 11am – 4pm. Ala Carte Menu with items ranging from $10-$15 + $12 Bottomless Mimosas. We’re thinking go splitsies on some Breakfast Pizzas, get buzzed on some mimosas, and then wander over to the beach and wow your mom with your Sandle Castle-making skills. She always loved that shit when you were a kid.