You probably remember the super awesome block parties that Culver City had last summer (or maybe you don’t remember them, depending on how much booze you consumed), well, they are BACK! Starting tonight, and every month through May, the Culver City Block Party returns on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 5-9pm.
Most all the restaurants and bars in Downtown Culver City are participating with amazing drink/food deals, so head there tonight and every month to get drunk+fat on the cheap! Here are a list of some of the deals that you will find during tonight’s kickoff block party, check back on the Downtown Culver City website each month for the deals for each block party.
- Akasha: 1/2 off all wines by the bottle
- Bottle Rock: “Rush Hour” specials extended to 9pm featuring wine starting at $4 a glass, 1/2 off all draft beer, small plates from $4-$5
- Ford’s Filling Station: All night happy hour on the patio, with live music
- Rush Street: Regular happy hour from 4-7pm, burger+fries+beer combo for $16 all night
- Culver Hotel: Extended happy hour til 8pm
- Ugo: $15 worth of tasting on your wine card for $10, plus buy 1 get 1 half deals on the restaurant side
- Kirk Douglas Theater: Open house wine tasting w/apps, plus chances to win tickets to future events
- Kay and Daves: Buy 2 margs get a 3rd for free, plus a ‘special’ happy hour menu
A perfect night of fun to get you over the hump. Is it Friday yet??